giovedì 29 giugno 2023

Appeal to the Supreme Court.


 In order not to find myself again in the same situation (See Post April 2011), I convince myself

more and more that it is better to look for another lawyer outside Sardinia. (*) << Month of May 2007: On a precise indication... I turn on the PC, do a search (typing the keyword) on the web, immediately finding the lawyer to contact.>> I speak with the lawyer by phone, he confirms his availability, in October 2010 I call the lawyer to communicate that we had also lost on appeal, he is immediately given the assignment from my mother, my aunt does not continue. On 16 December 2010, the lawyer Maurizio de Stefano deposited the appeal with the Cassation. Home Page (avvocatireginamargherita1.it) (*) <<It was practically impossible to go wrong.>>

Nessun commento: